Build 1356 has been released today, a further maintenance release for Release Xi “Preview”. In addition to the quality assurance update, this upgrade also includes the following new features:
- 57 new or updated help topics for CAPITAL Business Manager and CAPITAL Sales Force Manager, and 27 revised or updated help topics for CAPITAL Visual Builder.
- Customer and Supplier statement processing, letter runs, payment and EFT remittances runs, now execute considerably faster. Expected speed improvements that may be experienced are in the 2-100 times range.
- You may now assign a standard list of bin locations to your stock without requiring activation of CAPITAL Warehouse Manager.
- The Customer Sales Report has been expanded with new filtering options by State, Territory, Promo Code, Origin and Currency.
- New filtering options have been added to the Customer Clear Credit Holds tool and it is now multi-department aware.