|COBS Tech Support
Joined: 09 Sep 2005
|Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:46 pm Post subject: Using a Web Fax Service With CAPITAL EDE
|CAPITAL 7.6 or higher is required.
This example integrates CAPITAL with the www.utbox.net service:
1. Start Installation Workshop
2. From the main menu select Install|Electronic Document Exchange
3. Press the Next> button
4. Next to 'Fax Server' type: $email@example.com
5. In 'Country Code' field type: 61
6. In 'If Number Begins with' type: 0 (zero)
7. Press Finished
8. From the main menu select File|Exit
Note: In order to use the Utbox.net fax service your fax numbers must include the area code even if the number is local to your area. For example, if you are Victorian based, the fax number must be entered in your database record as 03 1234 5678 not 1234 5678.