CAPITAL Office Business Software
CAPITAL Support Forum
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Modifying Quotes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CAPITAL Office Business Software Forum Index -> Scripting & Customisation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jacki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Modifying Quotes Reply with quote

I thought I knew my way around screen builder/installation workshop just to move or edit a field or two but need to edit the “Quotation” section and I cannot locate it as it appears it is not either a master screen or card file.
You always seem to be able to get me out of trouble – any ideas?
I am just trying to add a field for a ranking of customer – out of the normal though it is a sales thing at time of quoting: 1 for instance would mean – good access, job we want to win – pays well. 2 might be : old floor, poor condition etc etc.....
Any assistance would be appreciated
COBS Tech Support

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't add fields to transactions in the same way you can add them to master screens and card files. But you can connect a card file to a transaction. What this means is that every time you go to save, say, a quote, a card file will automatically open and you can fill in extra information about the quote there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CAPITAL Office Business Software Forum Index -> Scripting & Customisation All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

phpBB Template by Vereor
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP